Initial Research Pathway

Description about Real-Time PPE Detection with Computer Vision and AI (V3SmartTech)

  1. I wanted to see how AI is incorporated into civil engineering, so I used gAI (ChatGPT) to search for a topic. I used the prompt "What are some AI technologies used in civil engineering?".
  2. ChatGPT gave me a long list of items and one that interests me most was PPE Detection with Computer Vision and AI.
  3. With each list of items produced, there was a short overview of how and what each AI does. 
  4. With the selected topic, I went on to Google to see if any companies are providing such services to the Built Environment Industry.
  5. I came across a company listed website, named V3SmartTech, which provides such a service in this industry. 
  6. The company listed website provides the features, functions and process of how this AI works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary Reader Response Draft 4: PPE Detection with Computer Vision and AI (V3 Smart Techonology)

Contributions to the Research Project: GuardianEyes