Formal Introductory Letter
Dear Professor Blackstone, My name is Edmond Soon, and I am introducing myself as a current civil engineering student at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), having graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) with a diploma in sustainable urban design and engineering. Since my youth, I have been profoundly fascinated by science, especially in understanding the 'hows,' which has fueled my ambition to become a biomedical student dedicated to helping people. Despite my strong desire, my academic results fell short of the requirements. However, this setback guided me towards a new path in civil engineering, where I discovered an alternative means to fulfill my aspiration. Civil engineering empowers me to contribute to society by constructing structures, including shelters, homes, and hospitals, impacting lives through the built environment. Regarding communication, previously in NP, I showcased my active listening skills throughout my term as the Vice President of DE Society. ...
Comments
Post a Comment